Author Topic: Read this first  (Read 1312 times)

Hugh Wallington

• Administrator
  • Plays AR 80
Read this first
« on: July 12, 2017, 09:25:51 AM »
It has occurred to me that there is so much information about the AR in this Forum that if you want to know the answer to something specific it must be very difficult to find what you are looking for!  And also, the topic may have been discussed in several places.

So the idea of this board is ...

Anything you want to ask about the AR, or Computers, or just generally how to do something... post your question in here (as a New Topic) and one of our team (Administrators & Moderators) will Reply to your question with LINKS as to where in this Forum you can find the answers to your question.  That is, assuming we know where to find the answer!  If not, one of us will start a new posting somewhere to answer your question, and put in a LINK to your question to take you to it.

Hugh
It's all about the music.
AR Group ADMIN

Hugh Wallington

• Administrator
  • Plays AR 80
Re: Read this first
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 11:14:24 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that the best place to put answers to questions about the AR is in this same Board.  So do come back here and have a look at what I have put up.  If you have had your AR for a while then you will probably know all the things I put up .. but there may be one or two things you haven't come across before, or hadn't thought about.

Hugh
It's all about the music.
AR Group ADMIN